Preparation Time: 20 minutes
|4 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1 cup||cherry tomatoes, halved|
|4-5 leaves||fresh basil, chopped|
|1/2 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 tsp||balsamic vinegar|
- Using a sharp paring knife, pierce about 6 slits in the spaghetti squash. Microwave on high for 10-12 minutes, turning the squash halfway through. A fork should easily be able to cut through the squash; if there is any resistance then microwave for another 1-2 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Cut the squash lengthwise in half. Remove and discard the seeds. Use a fork to out the strands of squash.
- Heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- Add in tomatoes and basil, cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to medium-high and add spaghetti squash. Toss.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle vinegar.
- Toss in grated cheese and serve immediately.